The Nebraska Business Aviation Association (NeBAA) is offering academic scholarships to be awarded for the Fall Semester of 2020 to students pursuing education leading to a career in Aviation or Aviation Maintenance.
NeBAA works to enhance and promote the livelihood and safety of its members – pilots, flight attendants, schedulers, and maintenance crews within business aviation departments and other business aviation related companies. The Nebraska Business Aviation Association is a non‑profit organization made up of professionals representing business aviation in Nebraska. The NeBAA Scholarship has been established to recognize a student that is interested in pursuing a career in Business and Corporate Aviation.
Deadline for submission: March 31, 2020
Two scholarships will be awarded in May to be used to defray tuition and expenses for the Fall 2020 Semester.
Amount of Scholarship: $2500
NeBAA Recommends and/or Requires each applicant:
1. Be enrolled in, or planning to attend, a college in Nebraska or Iowa. (Required)
2. Maintain a Commendable GPA and provide a current transcript. (Required)
3. Have a desire to pursue a career in Business or Corporate Aviation. (Required)
4. Provide at least one letter of recommendation from; (Required)
5. Provide a typed one page essay describing why you are interested in a Business Aviation career. (Required)
6. Provide a current resume including contact phone and email (Required)
7. Become a Student Member of NeBAA. (Recommended)
Scholarship winners will be notified in writing as well as recognized during our May Luncheon, date TBD. Attendance at the event is encouraged though not required.
Please submit application materials to: NeBAA Scholarship Program
P.O. Box 8524
Omaha, NE 68108
Or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials must be received no later than March 31, 2020 to be considered. For a PDF copy of this information CLICK HERE.