The Nebraska Business Aviation Association, in coordination with FlightSafety International is announcing the Annual Flight Training Scholarship to be awarded to a current NeBAA Regular Member pursuing a career in Business Aviation.
The Flight Training Scholarship consists of a King Air 200 / ProLine 21 Initial Training Course (SIC), OR the ATP Certification Training Program, facilitated through one of FlightSafety’s Learning Centers (recipient will choose which course they prefer). The courses run 5-13 days in length (depending on which course is selected by the recipient) and the participant will be responsible for transportation to and from the training event as well as room and board. HOWEVER, upon successful completion of the course, NeBAA will reimburse the recipient for travel expenses up to $1500. The deadline for all applications is November 1, 2020. In addition, this scholarship will be valid for a period of one year commencing December 2020 until December 2021. NeBAA strongly recommends scheduling the event in the first (8) months of 2021.
The applicant must hold a valid US pilot certificate and meet the following minimum requirements of pilot experience:
The applicant must submit the following application materials in order to be considered for this award:
- a faculty member of their college experience, or
- an employer, or
- an aviation professional reference.
2. Provide a typed essay, at least 500 words describing your flight experience, your goals and why you are interested in a Business and Corporate Aviation career3. Maintain NeBAA Regular Membership
- To join NeBAA as a Regular Member, CLICK HERE
4. Provide Current Contact Info – address / email / phone
Please submit application materials electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
NeBAA 2020 Scholarship Program
P.O. Box 8524
Omaha, NE 68108